Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015:
Are you a Client?
Do you require assisstance in ensuring that you are complying with your duties?
Engaging Safety can assist and advise you on your duties…
Don’t risk prosecution! contact us today to discuss your needs…
If you are unsure of your duties and looking to appoint a qualified CDM Advisor to guide you through the Regulations Enagaging Safety Limited offer a cost effective solutions, you will be working with our Director Bev Wrigley who is a Certified member of the Association for Project Safety (APS) and has a weath of knowledge and experience across a range of construction projects.
Our service includes;
- Advising clients of their duties under CDM 2015
- Provide advice to those acting principal designer.
- Reviewing pre-construction information for forwarding to principal designers
- Reviewing the principal contractor’s Construction Phase Plan, and advising the client when it is sufficiently developed to commence works on site.
- Advising clients on the skills, knowledge and experience of designers, principal designers and principal contractors
- Preparing and submitting F10 notifications to the HSE
- Provide Pre-Construction Information to every designer and contractor appointed or being considered for appointment.
- Make suitable arrangements for managing a project including the allocation of sufficient time and resource
- Ensure that CDM arrangements are maintained and reviewed throughout the project
- Ensure that the contractor has the prescribed welfare facilities in place before work starts
- Give Notice to the Health and Safety Executive via Form F10
- Where one or more contractor will be involved, appoint a Principal Designer
- Ensure that the Principal Designer fulfils their role and complies with their duties
- Where one or more contractor will be involved, appoint a Principal Contractor
- Ensure that the Principal Contractor complies with their duties
- Ensure that before the construction phase begins an adequate/suitable construction phase plan is drawn up by the contractor or Principal Contractor.
- Ensure that a Health and Safety File is prepared for the project